Our clients Communications team is looking to appoint great writers and content creators to help build engaging content for our communications channels – including digital and traditional. This awesome opportunity is with a government organisation, offering a 6 month contract with a likely chance of an extension, $53-$56/hour + Super, located in St Leonard's.
About the role:
Develop and produce regular communication materials and digital content, including-
- Written content e.g. case studies, news/PR, longform blogs, website copy, ad copy, landing pages, website pages, fact sheets, social copy, brochures
- Visual content e.g. social tiles, visual aids, data visualisation, infographics, video, photography
- Supporting the development of materials for assigned projects including editing and proofreading research and white papers, guidelines
- Writing compelling content to support the COVID-19 response.
- Experience in the writing and production of online/offline content
- Exceptional writing skills
- An eye for a great story
- The capacity to generate ideas and make them a reality;
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts
- Proven ability to quickly establish productive working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines