- $175 hourly rate
- 12 month contract + 6 month extension opportunity
- Federal govt role! NV1 essential
- Canberra based
About the Company
Our Federal Government Client requires senior server engineers to perform operational maintenance work on Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, Windows Server, System Centre Configuration Manager and Powershell.
About the Role
The successful applicant will undertake Active Directory, DNS and Group Policy support, trouble shoot Windows Server issues, and support all aspects of server and application patching. The successful applicant will also assist with upskilling permanent team members and documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in Active Directory, DNS and Group Policy, System Centre Configuration Manager and Powershell.
- Experience in trouble shooting Windows Server issues.
- Experience in all aspects of server patching.
- Experience in all aspects of application patching.