Website Content Manager | 4 Month Contract | Up to $935 p/d inc. super
- $850 per day + super
- 4 Month Contract
About the Company
This Government Department is focused on achieving community outcomes and putting customers at the center of everything they do. They are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce, which reflects the community and customers. We are looking for someone to start this 4 month contract role offering up to $935 per day inc. super.
About the Role
This role will be responsible for delivery and strategic development of content, brand and creative across the Department's network of digital channels including website services, email, apps and social media.
The role works with designers, digital strategists, business unit leads, communication leads and campaign experts from across the department to develop robust, innovative content strategies which will help achieve departmental and project based outcomes.
The role will leverage our tech stack including ADOBE AEM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Brightcove to deliver a powerful customer journey and ensure all customer interactions across every digital channel are tailored to each individual customer.
The role is accountable for the planning, budgeting and delivery of the content function around key priorities at the Department. The role will take responsibility for all correspondence and governance with respect to content.
- Act as primary content management functional expert and consultant during design and development phases of digital and marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate writing, localization, and tech and video producers to manage timeline, handoff and delivery of copy and image updates across multiple platforms.
- Maintain brand consistency and protect the customer experience.
- Delivery of campaign, informational and emergency communication content including managing and communicating the development of project launch plans.
- Own process of detailed planning of go-live assets and deliverables.
- Discovery and definition of content strategy, vision and roadmap.
- Model business cases and business requirements documents for content development.
- Lead cross-functional stream in content development.
- Develop a framework for content governance across the department within existing governance structures inside NSW Government.
Key knowledge and experience
- 5-7 years of experience managing content for a large organization.
- Experience with content management systems, including technical design, development and UAT cycles, ideally with Adobe AEM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Familiarity with HTML, XML and CSS.
- Proficiency in business case modelling for content strategy and development.
- Strong knowledge of all streams of contemporary digital practice. including design, content strategy, data management, architecture
- Strong analytical skills including ability to identify trend and performance expectations based on operational considerations and optimize content strategy to achieve results.
- Proven ability to drive a culture of data driven decision making.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with engaging interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules and deliverables.
- Flexibility to deal with rapidly changing, time-constrained launch schedules.
- 5-10 years of experience in Content Strategy and/or CRM related roles in a large corporate environment.
- 2-3 years leading cross-functional teams in Digital or Marketing environment.