- $54.45 - $60.27 per hour plus super
- Contract until end of October 2022
- Sydney CBD + WFH
About the Company
This Government department is focused on achieving community outcomes and putting customers at the centre of everything they do. They are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce, which reflects the community and customers. We are looking for someone to start ASAP and can offer hybrid working arrangements.
About the Role
- Create and publish engaging web content
- Edit, proofread and improve web requests and liase with departmental content writers to ensure brand consistency with short and long term marketing objectives
- Optimise content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Commence work on a Google Grant account application
- Develop e-mail marketing campaigns and content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to amplify user engagement across all channels
- Demonstrated relevant experience in web content
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with engaging interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules and deliverables.
- Flexibility to deal with rapidly changing, time-constrained launch schedules.
Please apply now if you are interested. Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com