- $65 - $71 per hour + super
- 6 months
- Martin Place, Sydney CBD
This NSW Government agency leads and provides innovative ideas and supports Government's plans and projects. Working with this Government agency will give you an array of state-wide policies, issues and projects.
About the Role
Lead, create and manage high-quality content for the Australia Day in NSW website in alignment with the program’s strategic objectives and in consultation with the website’s key stakeholders to create a well-informed and engaging destination for users of this site.
- Create communications content for the ‘Australia Day in NSW’ website, in collaboration with the Communications Team and key stakeholders.
- Maintain strong relationships and manage key stakeholders to achieve a better understanding of content requirements and enhance engagement and credibility in the delivery of information.
- Research, analyse and make decisions on the best content and functionality for, or other resources to include on, the website to ensure the delivery of content is both engaging and best practice.
- Deliver search-friendly content, including strategic keyword placement within copy that optimises content for indexing, ranking, click-throughs and conversions.
- Take ownership of the website to deliver a curated and engaging site for the delivery of Australia Day 2021.
- Work autonomously to determine content direction and ensure COVID-19 core messaging is easily.
- Accessed in an environment which is subject to rapid change.
- Working within tight timeframes and under close scrutiny when delivering essential government information.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com