- $30 - $35/Hour + Super
- 3-month contract with immediate start
- Seven Hills Location
This global company provides hot and cold-water solutions to offices and
homes through their market leading filtration and tapware devices. Behind every product from this company is years of knowledge, innovation, and experience to deliver purified, great-tasting water in the safest and most
About the role
The warehouse assistant is responsible for providing systematic assistance
to the operation of the warehouse. This involves liaising with team members and managers to achieve daily outcomes that lead to an efficient and clean workplace. Key Responsibilities include:
- Work in a dynamic warehouse environment
- Using a forklift to move boxes
- Unloading and packing boxes
- Pick and packing responsibilities
- Manual lifting
- General Warehouse duties
- 2+ years’ experience in a warehouse or store person role.
- Forklift license mandatory.
- Highly organised and efficient with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fit and capable of lifting up to 25kg at a time
- Good communication skills & attention to detail
- Available for immediate start.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Per government guidelines, all employees must be fully vaccinated or provide medical exemption.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed
candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 043763558