This is a great opportunity for someone with volume recruitment experience to work as a Volume Contracts Administrator at a NSW government organisation. This is a 9 month contract paying $304 per day + super and is located in Burwood.
About the role
- Ensures the efficient and effective preparation of offer letters and the completion of mandatory pre-employment checks for Award staff
- Provides a range of administrative and support services with a focus on volume recruitment activity to ensure the Talent Teams function effectively and efficiently
- Compiles offer documentation and checks pre-employment checks are completed in line with policy requirements before returning to requestor
- Adapt processes and techniques to facilitate efficient team / unit operations in line with agency standards, policies and procedures
- Assist with volume recruitment campaigns and initiate checks and generate offer letters within strict timeframes
- Informing Talent Specialists of any issues and delays with pre-employment checks
- Completion of the preparation of offer letters and related on-boarding documentation and monitor submission and completion of documentation to ensure a timely commencement of the new hire
- Experience in high volume recruitment.
- Highly organised with the ability to handle high work loads.
- SAP experience is desirable.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team.