- $700 per day + super
- 4 months
- Sydney & flexible working arrangements
This Government agency is comprised of numerous integrated divisions that focus on achieving community outcomes for the greater good.
About the Role
The role is responsible for the end to end production of high quality video content. From development through to publication on internal and external channels. The role will utilise hands-on technical skills as well as project and stakeholder management and expertise.
- Design and develop video concepts according to customer requirements.
- Shoot content for digital and traditional media channels, including stills and video content, focusing on creative story telling, pacing and narrative to meet client specifications.
- Plan shoots, including liaising with external production partners and scheduling shoots.
- Manage the ingest, compiling and syncing process of new content.
- Edit content for a variety of channels, and audiences.
- Facilitate livestreaming events for external audiences.
- Provide advise and assistance to meet client requirements.
- Keep abreast of current and emerging best practice and innovative technologies.
- Experience in video production.
- Solid understanding of social media landscape.
- Experience in video livestreaming of meetings/presentations/events.
- Posses a practical understanding of visual storytelling.
- Organised and outgoing self starter.