About the Company
This is a NSW Government agency who is a major service provider who is working to strategize to improve the development of the people in NSW.
We are currently seeking a Venue Operations Officer to join the team on a 6 month contract located in Sydney CBD.
About the Role
- Undertake a full range of venue operation activities for the shared meeting rooms
- Performance of diverse admin activities within a high-volume business environment
- Assist in maximising space utilisation through usage analysis, and provide recommendations on improving service requirements around the meeting rooms and shared spaces.
- Organise meetings, conferences, events or seminars
- Provide advice to stakeholders of event layouts, preparations and procedures
- Organise and perform daily room adjustments including set up/down of furniture, operable walls and catering
- Provide support to the Concierge Manager on the ongoing management of the 52MP facilities
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Service
- Ability to perform various manual handling tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact Jordan Hadfield - Jordan@ashdownpeople.com.au