This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Interpreting system reports using data aggregation via statistical analysis and complex data mining.
- Designing & developing business solutions using MS Access (in conjunction with MS Word, MS Excel and other MS Office applications).
- Construction, maintenance and reporting using a specialised ASTP Dashboard (built on MS Access) that is operating out of DoE Data centre.
- Generating customised and quality controlled management reports to support the HR and payroll functions for the program.
- Complex data mining and report generation.
- Expert hands-on skills with MS Access Database and VBA.
- Strong knowledge & experience with SQL.
- Data aggregation skills.
- Experience with complex data mining.
- Experience with Java (optional).