- $700-$900/day + Super
- 8 months
- Working from Home + Burwood location
We are seeking a UX/UI Designer to work for a NSW Government Organisation, based in Burwood. This is a 6 month contract, paying $700-$900 per day + super.
About the Role
The primary purpose of the role is to define, implement and embed the User Experience (UX) design process to deliver user-centric and visually appealing products and services. The role leads and oversees the development of visually appealing user interfaces for intelligent systems. The role manages the creation of wireframes, prototypes and have full responsibility over all design decisions during the software development lifecycle.
- Develop, implement and maintain a UX Design Process including standards, processes and templates.
- Conduct user research and testing and develop engaging and visually appealing products and solutions.
- Engage collaboratively with User Interface (UI) Designers and software engineers to lead and coordinate the user experience design process through the various stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Lead the UX mapping process including storyboards, site maps, wireframes.
- Develop a Brand/Product theme and verify and monitor all products, documentation and training material follow a similar look & feel.
- Translate user requirements into usability requirements and ensure all usability requirements are met at the conclusion of the UX design stage.
- Demonstrate the five ways of leading behaviors to deliver organisational outcomes for our customers, our people and communities for the greater good.
- Working in an environment of constant change in competing priorities and managing these priorities to
enable completion of projects while delivering day to day tasks in the required timeframes.
- Engaging with a range of internal and external stakeholders whose agendas/priorities might not always
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and highly developed communications skills.
- Lead, influence, promote and motivate highly skilled technical staff to deliver desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present research and data in a clear and concise manner to a range of key audience groups.
- Strong data analysis, communication, problem solving analysis and writing skills.
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines while balancing competing priorities.
- Strong analytical ability, integration and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of business analysis processes to identify opportunities and risk management.
- Demonstrated ability to present and explain complex technical information to a non-technical audience.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com