Treasury Banking Officer | $465 pd inc super | 6 mth contract
- $323-$425/day + Super
- 6 month contract
- Macquarie Park location
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioral insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Treasury Banking Officer is responsible for daily cash forecast rail. FX deals (settlement instructions to bank, CMS, approval and filing) providing payment vouchers for interest payments. Being able to raise purchase orders, month end journals and reconciliations.
- Daily cashflow forecasting for 3 entities.
- Transactional banking, including Invoice payments and Purchase Orders
- Month end close and general reconciliations
- Processing invoices and daily transations
- Liaising with stakeholders to identify areas of concern and respond back with proper cashflow updates.
- Foreign Exchage (FX) deals, interest payments and settlement advice
- 3-4 years in Finance and Accounting role like, Finance officer, Assistant Accountant, Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable
- SAP experience
- Previous experience working in Gov. highly regarded.
- Immediately available candidates preferred
- Must be Citizen of ANZ or Permanent Residents
- Per NSW Gov.'t guidelines all employees must be fully vaccinated or provide medical exemption
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0406620562