- $660 per day inc. super
- 6 months
- Flexible working arrangements
This Government Department is comprised of numerous integrated divisions that focus on achieving community outcomes for the greater good.
About the Role
The role is responsible to deliver high quality, engaging, and effective training programs including products to ensure our stakeholders, business partners and customers have the right knowledge and skills to meet the safety and sustainability objectives.
- Collaborate with the business units to identify their needs and provide quality training and resources to help achieve business objectives.
- Coordinate learning and development strategy, process and activities documentation applying best practice methodologies to support optimal service delivery to and for our business partners.
- Design highly interactive and engaging training and education content that integrates learning theories and best practice instructional design and e-learning methodologies.
- Coordinate end-to-end learning deliverables, for example - skill and task analysis, learning solutions, design specifications, scripts, storyboards, etc.
- Evaluate and continuously improve technical and soft skills training to a variety of audiences to ensure expected outcomes are achieved.
- Significant experience in project related instructional design/training delivery.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Ability balancing compliance, quality, regulatory and legislative requirements with strategic and operational needs.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or relevant equivalent experience.
- Ability to present information in a creative, clear, consistent, and accessible way.
- Demonstrated ability to design effective learning solutions.
- Experience with education content that integrates learning theories.
Please apply if you are interested. Note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call on 02 8296 9805