This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 6-month contract paying up to $729.60 per day excluding super. This role is located in Ashfield.
About the Role
The primary purpose of the role is the development and management of training plans activities associated with each of the three projects that make up the People HR Systems Program. This include learning needs analysis, training plan development, logistics management, content development and content delivery in partnership with project and business stakeholders. Key accountabilities:
- Undertake details training needs analysis by stakeholder group to understand the system training needs of each area of the Department using this process as a mechanism to build relationships and gather information important for planning and delivery
- Review and audit existing training materials to determine suitability and/or improvement opportunities for re-use or re-purposing.
- Develop detailed training plans for each of the projects that clearly outline the training objectives, the schedule of activity, when key artefacts are due and how risks and issues will be managed to deliver the desired outcomes.
- Plan and manage all aspects of training logistics to ensure that stakeholders receive training at a time and via a method appropriate to their roles and in line with project timelines
- Develop training content in line with the learning needs analysis activity specifically meeting the needs of different stakeholders with different levels of system exposure as part of their roles
- Deliver training content via agreed channels and methods in partnership with stakeholders to ensure knowledge is transferred the BAU businesses/divisions are set up for success and systems enable business outcomes
- Review and provide input to the change strategy, specifically the elements relating to training and ensuring that the key pillar of embedding knowledge within stakeholder BAU teams is met
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience with demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Appointments are subject to reference checks. Some roles may also require the following checks/ clearances:
- National Criminal History Record Check in accordance with the Disability Inclusion Act 2014
- Working with Children Check clearance in accordance with the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012
For more information email Lachlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.