This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the Australian public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout Australia.
About the role
- Executing test scripts that evaluate performance and compatibility with the intended operating environment of developed applications or software.
- Contributing towards ongoing, high-quality SIT and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Complete documentation outlining the results of tests to inform the preparation of future application documentation and reduce the impact of application defects
- Develop testing schedules to optimise the availability of testing resources.
- Be responsive to traditional and agile testing activities and effectively balance competing demands.
- Must have strong commercial manual testing experience
- Strong knowledge & experience with SIT and UAT.
- Experience with SQL scripting
- API testing experience
- Technical experience with Salesforce (highly desirable)
- HP-QC (highly desirable)
If you have strong experience with SIT & UAT, please apply now for a prompt response.