This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Executing test scripts that evaluate performance and compatibility with the intended operating environment of developed applications or software.
- Contributing towards ongoing, End to End testing, high-quality SIT and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Complete documentation outlining the results of tests to inform the preparation of future application documentation and reduce the impact of application defects
- Develop testing schedules to optimise the availability of testing resources.
- Be responsive to traditional and agile testing activities and effectively balance competing demands.
- No automation experience is required for this position.
- Strong knowledge & experience with SIT and UAT.
- Experience with SQL scripting
- API testing experience
- Technical experience with Salesforce (highly desirable)
- HP-QC and/or Jira
Before you apply - please review the above skills and make sure they are properly reflected throughout your CV.