- $500 - $660 p/day + Super
- 12 - Month Contract
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government strategy, managing investment priorities, funding and allocations.
About the role
The Test Analyst will be responsible for testing new and up coming software and programs displaying strong testing skills. Ideal candidates will have experience with Agile, JIRA and Zephyr.
- Test up and coming software and programs
- Write high quality test cases using advanced testing techniques and test execution
- Identify and create test data in a multisystem environment
- Testing in a multisystem environment and working with interdependencies
- Work independently and collaboratively with both technical team and business users
- Detail and raise quality defects and defect management
- Support UPT (User Acceptance Testing)
- 5+ years’ experience in Test Analyst role
- Experience with Agile or Hybrid methodologies
- Experience with JIRA and Zephyr
- Experience in System Test, System Integration Test and Compatibility Test; Exposure to API testing is desirable
- Testing certification with Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science is highly desired
- Available for immediate start
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Permanent resident or citizen
- Per NSW Government policy all employees must be fully vaccinated.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call on 0402 001 055.