This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Test Analyst Role starting ASAP until for 12 months, paying up to $675 per day excluding super. The role is based in Parramatta and WFH. A successful applicant will be:
- Executing tests and coordinating user acceptance testing and load/performance testing.
- Executing manual test scripts that evaluate performance and compatibility with the intended operating environment of developed applications or software.
- Contributing towards ongoing, high-quality SIT and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Complete documentation outlining the results of tests to inform the preparation of future application documentation and reduce the impact of application defects
- Develop testing schedules to optimise the availability of testing resources.
- Be responsive to traditional and agile testing activities and effectively balance competing demands
- Experience and ability to develop and deliver applications testing services within agreed time, cost and quality expectations.
- Experience testing accessibility or web components using screen readers, cross browser and device testing and automation tools.
- Develop detailed test plans and test cases from business process models and systems designs and providing status reporting against test plans for stakeholders.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communication, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of app and web technologies (HTML, CSS, Java, JS, SQL).
For more information Call Lachlan on 82969808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org