Ashdown People are currently recruiting multiple Technical Support Officers- Microsoft Teams for our government client in their Parramatta location on an initial 3 month contract paying up to $50-60/hour . This role provides assistance for the user in troubleshooting and providing guidance on issues and resolution management during online real-time conferences.
What You'll Do
- This is complex logistical work that requires a lot of care and effort to preserve the user experience of the conference participants. What drives the complexity is most of the participants have barely any experience with online learning, in particular with MS Teams. In fact many may not have used MS Teams prior to the conference.
- This role acts as a key support point for select groups within professional events. The role is involved in supporting prototyping and trial runs before the events, and collectively coming up with processes to smoothly transition participants within different activities within the virtual conference.
- Acting as virtual ushers, in that this role will guide participants through different virtual meetings rooms of different sizes. Practically this means guiding participant groups through different locations in teams such as channels and or meetings.
- Experience in a similar technical support role
- Familiar with common issues that are associated with MS Teams
- Immediately available