This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the Australian public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout Australia.
About the role
Scheduling and coordinating the activities of a small technical team including developers, testers and a technical Business Analyst.
- Developing and managing plans and schedules, identifying and working to close any gaps
- Creating and managing backlogs, in consultation with Business Owners and subject matter experts
- Managing individuals as part of a team
- Assisting with the creation of technical documentation
- Liaising with subject matter experts, technical specialists and project managers.
- Experience leading a technical delivery team involving software development
- Must have solid experience in Microsoft Project.
- Experience with Agile development, preferably in a Scrum Master role.
- Ability to write clear technical documentation
If you meet the above criteria, please apply now with a copy of your latest CV for a prompt response.
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.