This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the Australian public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout Australia.
About the Role
- Developing a range of technical specifications including functional, non-functional and interface specifications for complex, integrated business systems.
- Business process analysis and managing complex software requirements
- Identify and document operational processes, including test scenarios and test cases, using best practice business analysis methodologies
- Facilitate ongoing communication with across business teams, developers and testers to ensure that business requirements are clearly understood and will be met by systems under development.
- MUST have experience with both Agile and Waterfall - essential
- Experience preparing interface specifications for complex systems
- Experience developing a range of technical specifications
- Experience facilitating communication with across development and test teams
- Strong risk analysis skills
If you meet the above criteria, please apply now with a copy of your latest CV for a prompt response.
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.