- $700 - $805 P/D + Super
- 6 Month Initial Contract
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with integration and data experience. The Technical Business Analyst is responsible for analysis, requirements gathering, business process development and delivery of integrated solutions for several projects.
Key accountabilities include:
- Research, analyse and document data flows / information usage of current systems and processes.
- Coordinate with business and technical stakeholders / SMEs to capture information required for the creation of complex data models and map information flows.
- Document data requirements for both internal and external agencies interfaces including interim and target state architecture.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify requirements to support current and target state business processes.
- Ability to dissect information based on classification levels with an understanding up to “Protected”.
- Drive the design, documentation and development of business and technical requirements and functional specifications using context diagram and process models.
- Conduct workshops with stakeholders to elicit and document user requirements using various techniques which include but not limited to interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases / user stories, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Evaluate proposed system solutions in close liaison with system developers to ensure delivery of solutions that are consistent with expectations.
- Document User stories and requirements in a specification that Integration developers can develop against.
- Observe operating business units and depict their operation in terms of products, data models and diagrams.
- Dissect Business processes or user stories to identify data types, classifications and integrations required to support the processes.
- Evaluate proposed solution to determine improvements to the departments Value Chain.
- Assist with the creation of Interface Controls Documents and manage a library of Interface Control Documents.
- Assist with preparation of test plans relating to data and integration scenarios and work with the Test Manager to ensure delivery of quality systems.
- Manage and develop relationships with project team members and stakeholders in order to ensure successful projects outcomes and to maintain client satisfaction.
- Work as an effective team member in investigating and developing options and solutions while championing business needs.
- Experience in working within an agile team focusing on capturing and documenting data and interface requirements for development.
- Ability to quantify business needs and extract requirements that will be delivered as part of the business solution.
- Experience of mapping / defining integrations between a COTS based package to Inhouse built systems.
- Work with technical teams to design, document and test system integrations.
- Ability to write Integration specifications with experience with industry integration platforms and concepts, i.e. REST, JSON, XML, MuleSoft, IBM IIB
- As per government guidelines all employees must be fully vaccinated.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0402 001 055