Technical Business Analyst | 12 Month Contract | Up to $1045 p/day incl. Super
- Up to $1045 p/day incl. Super
- 12 Month Contract
- Parramatta (hybrid)
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 12 month contract paying up to $1045 p/day incl. Super. This role is located in Parramatta (hybrid).
About the Role
The Technical Business Analyst will work closely with key stakeholders and business system functional administrators, providing document functional test scenarios, plans, end-user acceptance testing criteria, and determining rollout and training schedules.
Key accountabilities include:
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability, and technical acumen
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on multi-disciplined project team supporting Agile development methodology
- Leading and managing analysis activities, including identifying and documenting requirements, managing issues, and facilitating workshops with user groups to understand business need, problems, issues, and opportunities
- Work with internal stakeholders to define a strategy to migrate existing/legacy 3rd party processes to the new program.
- Minimum of 3+ years of business analysis experience in data initiatives such as data Governance, modernisation, migration, reporting, analytics, information management and data quality
- Experience in delivering projects based on Cloud Platform such as Azure, AWS, GCP and IBM and other modern data platforms
- Design experience in system migration (on-prem/cloud)
- Experience in developing reporting and analytical tools using cloud-based Azure BI tools highly desirable
- Experience with building, delivering and managing cloud IaaS environments using IaaS platforms, using Azure
- Deep understanding of Infrastructure, Network and Information Security considerations in cloud environments including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0405 417 161.