- 6-month contract
- $800-$900 per day + super
- Sydney CBD/ Work from Home
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 6-month contract paying up to $900 per day excluding super. This role is located in Sydney CBD+ WFH
About the Role
The Technical Business Analyst will provide support to the DSI Ferries Onboarding program to gather, analyse business processes, system behaviours, data models and document technical requirements. As part of the Project team, the BA will work collaboratively with both internal/external stakeholder, Business Units and project teams to define the requirements, process flows, and Integration elements required to successfully Onboard a Transport Operator to the Transport Data Exchange platform. Drawing on extensive senior business analyst experience, the BA will also support the project team’s daily operations, management and delivery, and support projects as required
. Key accountabilities include:
- Liaise with business stakeholders and system experts to understand current and future business processes, system behaviours, data models and requirements.
- Produce technical documentation including data mapping, Interface Contracts and Operations Process flows.
- Supporting the project's architect with solution building based on business requirements.
- Working closely with the architect, project manager, Test team, designers, and business stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood
- Manage ongoing requirements and change
- Communicate complex and technical requirements into an easy to understand manner for clients/stakeholders
- Manage and coordinate Interviews/meetings/workshops
- Develop: Presentations, Specifications, Charts and diagrams
- 5+ years working as a Technical Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience working with Technical Design requirements, Interface Contracts, Concept of Operations and managing, planning and documenting process flows..
- High proficiency applying business analysis methodologies and tools, reporting and continuous improvement.
- Facilitate workshops, interviews, focus groups and walk-throughs with the aim of eliciting information, obtaining validations and approvals.
- Proven understanding of project delivery methodologies, life cycle and program management function.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to understand, discuss, influence and resolve complex issues with different levels of stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, in a complex and changing environment, and think outside the box.
- Evidence of being a “self-starter” and working constructively and autonomously to deliver agreed outcomes.
If you have any questions please email Josh at email@example.com