- $72 per hour + super
- 2 month contract
- Parramatta / Work form home
This is a great opportunity to work as a Team Leader Organisational Management for a NSW government organisation based in Parramatta / work from home.
About the role
- Provide high-level support and advice on a range of Organisational Management (OM) matters, monitoring and verifying role and structure administration services within an ERP environment.
- Provide advice to the Executive Director and Strategic HR business partners, to ensure compliance with processes, opportunities for continuous improvement and the integrity, administration and dissemination of data as it pertains to organisational management.
- Provide support to the OM team with workload management, advice on complex matters and ensure
- Make sure training materials and associated documents are up to date.
- Must have team leader experience in a shared services transactional team.
- OM and SAP experience required.
- Excellent communication skills.