We are seeking a Talent Advisor to join a NSW government organisation based in Parramatta. This is a 6 month contract paying $450 - 500 per day + super.
About the role
- Provide expert advice to managers and leaders on fit-for-purpose talent management strategies.
- Identify, design and develop talent resourcing activities, including; attraction, selection, assessment and career transition.
- practices and statutory requirements.
- Collaborate with peers across the sector to build talent pipelines for common roles and key professional streams.
- Manage, coordinate and control the expenditure use of Agency Workers ensuring compliance with the PSA and WPCA requirements.
- Identify and analyse emergent issues, resourcing data and statistics, metrics and trends to inform internal mobility and workforce resourcing activities.
- Provide expert advice to leaders and managers on the evaluation of assessments, performance management and talent management strategies.
- Manage candidate relationships ensuring positive experiences for all candidates and maintaining the relationship with talent pool candidates.
- Minimum 2 years Recruitment experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Public Sector experience preferable