- Up to $548 per day Incl. Super
- 6 Month Contract
This is a new NSW government agency who is a major service provider who is working to strategize to improve the development of the people in NSW.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Advisor to join a NSW Government Agency on an urgent 6 month project. Note: This role will require you to provide your own laptop and equipment to work.
- Partner with the business and skills team to understand their operational workforce plans and implement approved activities and assessment methods that source and attract the right candidates
- Provide selection process support by shortlisting applicants, ensuring compliance with public sector requirements by providing a recommendation of applicants for Hiring Managers to interview
- Provide operational talent acquisition advice and support on policies and procedures that build hiring manager’s capability and ensure the effective and compliant execution of recruitment activities
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a Talent Acquisition or Agency Recruitment role
- NSW Government Experience is desirable but not essential
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0450344277.