Systems Support Officer
- $52/hr + super
- 6 months
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
To provide support to the Business Systems Manager with process and system development, user acceptance testing and training. It is a 6 month contract, paying $52/hr+ super located in the CBD.
- Assisting with identifying and documenting user requirements for future state
- Assist with training staff in system functionality and other Change Management activities
- Collaborate with business and other key stakeholders, prioritising initiatives that are practical to implement and deliver immediately
- Assist with mapping, evaluating, and simplifying existing business processes
- Creating User Acceptance Test scripts, participating in UAT and identifying system issues
- Experience with system requirements gathering and user acceptance testing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to work independently, meet deadlines, facilitate meeting and training sessions, compose correspondence and support change management processes
- Strong knowledge and experience in Office 365 applications, including Outlook, SharePoint, BI and Teams
- Current NSW Drivers Licence and willingness to drive to and work in remote locations which may include overnight stays.