This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the Role
- Participate in projects to on board new customers and services to the software defined platforms.
- Develop, automate and perform operational procedures; ensuring operational tasks are performed consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned outages
- Evaluate new technologies and monitor the market for emerging technology. Provide advice and recommendation to ICT programs and SD teams on opportunities for service improvement.
- Train and mentor the other members of the team to ensure they have the knowledge and abilities to assist other eHealth teams, existing LHD and Service Desk personnel for resolution of complex service related issues.
- ITSM, Patch Management, Security, Performance & Capacity Management.
- Experience supporting enterprise Software Defined Infrastructure:
- Strong knowledge with virtualisation technologies
- Public Cloud Services
- Enterprise Storage and Data Centre Networking
- Converged Infrastructure (HP/Cisco UCS) and Hyper Converged / Composable Infrastructure.