This NSW government agency prides itself on delivery innovative ICT solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information, facilitate support and maintenance of a wide range of ICT initiatives to ensure efficient, effective and innovative results for NSW.
About the Role
- Provide specialised technical expertise, guidance and recommendations to all constituent projects and work under the programme to contribute towards the planning and running of the programme.
- Assess all technical and design considerations under the programme and escalate and engage solution designers and technology owners from internal technical domains, vendors, and partners.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project plans for assigned projects.
- Assimilate inputs from plans, business and non-functional requirements from business, information management, regulation, policy, technical, operations and other stakeholders to develop ‘fit-for-purpose’ enterprise solution architectures and strategies.
- Identify risks and issues associated with technology deliverables and provide technical assurance, options and recommendations to facilitate remediation and mitigation strategies.
- Align technology to business processes and organisational changes, ensuring that the technology supports these critical activities.
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and effectively balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in architecting centralised integrated solutions for a large and complex service industry organisation in technologies, including relevant qualifications or equivalent.
- Significant expertise and experience equivalent to an Office Business Apps & Services (Office 365) MVP (Most Valuable Professional) with a passion for Cloud Services and Innovation with a focus on modern workplace collaboration and messaging.
- Extensive experience in the development of strategic direction and standards of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment.
- Highly developed analytical and documentation skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, evaluate proposals, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Excellent organisational skills and extensive experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Highly-developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key internal and external key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes
For more information Apply and Call Tim Smith on 82969802