This NSW agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. Responsible for the delivery of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) led investments, business services and smart infrastructure, providing a digitally enabled and integrated system that delivers quality experiences to the people of NSW.
About the role
The Provisional Service Desk Agent is a foundational level position responsible for resolving caller requests in line with client service level agreements and accurately logging the resolution or investigative work performed into a Service Desk enterprise ticketing system
- Provide highly developed customer service and support to users to solve incidents and minimise impact and loss of productivity due to ICT issues
- Manage competing priorities between inbound calls and queue management within the enterprise ticketing system to ensure services are delivered within expected time frames
- Provision accounts and access in line with security and approval processes
- Clearly and accurately document SWSD activities and client experience/context within the enterprise ticketing system as a single source of truth, while following the documented format and requirements
- Contribute to organisational learning by identifying areas where existing documentation can be updated/created for the SWSD knowledge base and existing documentation libraries
- Participate in regular performance meetings and training activities.
- Complete individual SWSD learning plan focusing on attaining customer certifications and foundational skills in customer service and service desk technologies
- Prior experience in using and supporting ICT in a professional environment, this includes demonstrated ability in using enterprise ICT products and other computer applications
- Excellent verbal communication skills in providing instructions, advising and consulting.
- Proficiency in documenting technical investigation and outcomes accurately and concisely.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities. Be able to manage self to deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with issues effectively under pressure and in handling, resolving and escalating matters in crisis situations.
- Demonstrated ability in handling difficult customer interactions and problem-solving while maintaining high level of customer satisfaction