This NSW agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. Responsible for the delivery of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) led investments, business services and smart infrastructure, providing a digitally enabled and integrated system that delivers quality experiences to the people of NSW.
About the Role
The Provisional Service Desk Agent is an entry level position responsible for resolving caller requests in line with client service level agreements and accurately logging the resolution or investigative work performed into a Service Desk enterprise ticketing system. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide highly developed customer service and support to users to solve incidents and minimise impact and loss of productivity due to ICT issues
- Manage competing priorities between inbound calls and queue management within the enterprise ticketing system to ensure services are delivered within expected time frames
- Provision accounts and access in line with security and approval processes
- Clearly and accurately document SWSD activities and client experience/context within the enterprise ticketing system as a single source of truth, while following the documented format and requirements
- Contribute to organisational learning by identifying areas where existing documentation can be updated/created for the SWSD knowledge base and existing documentation libraries
- Participate in regular performance meetings and training activities.
- Complete individual SWSD learning plan focusing on attaining customer certifications and foundational skills in customer service and service desk technologies
- Prior experience in using and supporting ICT in a professional environment, this includes demonstrated ability in using enterprise ICT products and other computer applications
- Excellent verbal communication skills in providing instructions, advising and consulting.
- Proficiency in documenting technical investigation and outcomes accurately and concisely.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities. Be able to manage self to deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with issues effectively under pressure and in handling, resolving and escalating matters in crisis situations.
- Demonstrated ability in handling difficult customer interactions and problem-solving while maintaining high level of customer satisfaction
For more information email Lachlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.