- $30.59 p/hr + Super
- 12 - Month Contract
- Parramatta and Charlestown
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government strategy, managing investment priorities, funding and allocations.
About the role
The Support Analyst provides IT support for the government agency, working with a team on Lv1 support analysts on rotating shifts covering 24/7 operations and on call. Ideal candidates will have strong verbal and written communication, experience is the IT support field and willing to learn and expand their knowledge.
- Provide IT support for customers/clients of government agency
- Follow correct trouble shooting and issue raising procedures for all requests
- Manage competing priorities between inbound calls and queue management within the enterprise ticketing system to ensure services are delivered within expected time frames
- Participate in regular performance meetings and training activities. Complete individual SWSD learning plan focusing on attaining customer certifications and foundational skills in customer service and service desk technologies
- 1 years of IT Support experience is desired
- Willingness to learn
- Available for immediate start
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Permanent resident or citizen
- Per NSW Government policy all employees must be fully vaccinated.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0402 001 055.