This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the Australian public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout Australia.
About the Role
Work across all divisions in linking their workforce to strategic objectives. Forecasting the short and long term need for resources.
- Providing short term (daily/weekly) and longer term (6 monthly) forecasts with a high level of accuracy to allow effective planning to meet Grade of Service.
- Developing innovative resource management solutions and driving their implementation through effective communication & influencing techniques.
- Tracking key metrics
- Assessing the current and projected workforce availability (including any overlapping in the organisation).
- Must come from a strong strategic planning background
- Must have outstanding communication skills
- 5+ years workforce planning experience
- Expert relationship building skills
- Must be available to start 28/9/2020 (interviewing 21/9/2020)
If you meet the above criteria, please apply now with a copy of your latest CV for a prompt response.
Please note - due to the high volume of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted.