This an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Reward and Performance Lead to join a NSW government organisation. This role will be on a 12 month contract and is paying $1,000 - $1,200 per day + super. The office is located in Sydney CBD and they offer flexible work arrangements.
About the role
- Act as a trusted adviser to the Partnering team and business leaders on all associated reward and remediation matters, developing fit-for-purpose solutions based on business needs and playing a key role in the delivery the Accountability program of work.
- Design governance of all associated reward and performance policies, procedures and frameworks, including changes in the legal/regulatory landscape.
- Partner with business stakeholders to design, implement and review incentive and recognition plans that drive achievement of performance objectives.
- Contribute to reward governance and compliance activities in line with Remuneration & Reward Policy.
- Prepare papers for the Board and People & Remuneration Committee (PRC) on a range of performance, reward and reward governance matters.
- Provide updates to R&R Steering Committee on Stream Progress and paper submissions for the Group Executive team.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years rewards experience
- Tertiary level qualifications at degree level in HR or related discipline or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience acquired through extensive experience.
- Highly developed collaborative and partnering approach to stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with senior stakeholders/business leaders to develop performance/reward frameworks, incentives plans and delivery across all aspect of performance and reward operations.