This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Currently recruiting a Strategic Communications Lead starting ASAP on a initial 12 Month contract + extensions based in Sydney CBD with WFH paying up to $718 p/d + super. Responsible for the execution of a cohesive leadership communication strategy to support a consistent and clear strategic narrative that resonates with employees.
- Drive the development and execution of a leadership communication strategy that support’s culture program, and connects all employees to our purpose, values, and behaviours.
- Work closely with executive and senior leaders to develop and deliver a calendar of internal communication forums, activities, and events to facilitate leadership communication and visibility.
- Work closely with the Organisational Development team to develop and execute a communication program that includes content, tools and forums to support leadership communication and capability.
- Work closely with communications peers across the business to ensure leadership messaging is consistent and reinforced through multiple avenues throughout the business.
- Leverage data to provide advice on best practice communication approaches to engage, inform and support our employees through business change and incremental culture change.
- Implement appropriate measurement and reporting to track engagement and impact of communication plans, tactics and channels and use insights to continually improve deliverables.
- Develop timely communication recommendations to incorporate the perspectives of multiple stakeholders and consider the broader icare and government context on a wide range of matters.
- Strong experience developing and implementing communications strategies to internal audiences.
- Demonstrable experience writing and developing content that drives culture, engagement and employee experience.
- Experience delivering engaging employee events.
- Strong project management experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience in relevant areas.
- Experience in writing enterprise communications relating to culture, engagement or change management.
- Experience creating content for a range of channels and mediums including video.
For more information Call Tim on 82969802