Strategic Asset and Services Manager | 8 Month Contract | $1200 P/D Incl. Super
- $900 - $1090 P/D + Super
- 8 Month Contract + Likely Extension
- Sydney CBD Location
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Strategic Asset Manager is a leader in their field with expertise in managing assets in large and complex organisations, with the ability, experience, and gravitas to drive an uplift in asset management maturity across complex operating environments.
Key accountabilities include:
- Lead and manage a team responsible for ensuring expert technical support is available for asset management to protect and enhance the long-term performance of the network including, improving asset management capability aligned to this departments Asset Management Framework and Policy.
- Establish and maintain an effective and collaborative interface across asset strategy, planning, development, and delivery for this departments portfolio to ensure that the required outcomes are articulated, understood and achieved and make a significant contribution to customers and community expectations across this departments network.
- Develop, implement, and manage a portfolio prioritisation methodology to provide efficient and effective risk-based prioritisation across the 10-year portfolio for total expenditure investment in growth and improvement, services and asset maintenance
- Guide the provision of independent, expert advice and information to support the executive in decision making.
- Oversee and report on portfolio performance by identifying and reporting systemic issues, including insights on trends, risks and opportunities.
- Provide high level advice in relation assets and services management across the Division.
- Demonstrated experience in the design and development of integrated infrastructure planning processes and asset management practises aligned to ISO 55000, with expertise and experience in working across multiple Government agencies involved in planning approval and statutory processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of network infrastructure provision, planning and management, and the ability to understand technical issues at a strategic level.
- Experience in economic and financial performance analysis and evaluation methods relating to the network infrastructure and asset management within an integrated planning framework and total asset management context.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, including post graduate qualifications or demonstrated relevant, equivalent professional experience. Demonstrated professional development in Asset Management and Program/Project Management.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0410 812 314