A NSW Government client of ours, the client aims to use data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role:
- Manage the delivery and implementation of stakeholder and community engagement for a significant project.
- Develop communication material for stakeholders via multi-channel communication strategies.
- Chance to lead communication plans by liaising with media, social media and customer marketing functions.
- Proactively identify and report emerging and sensitive issues and provide strategic advice to the Manager on internal and external communication issues to inform decision making.
- Lead the engagement with stakeholders including local community, non-government organisations, business and government agencies to inform strategic decisions related to programs and services.
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or a related discipline and/or equivalent experience within stakeholder engagement.
- Experience in the delivery of consultation projects, either in the public or private sector.
If you are interested please apply above!
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted