This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Provides and/or coordinates expert scientific advice, coordinates/manages multi-disciplinary projects, operates/maintains science management systems, manages outsourced activities, supports research and technical committees, and maintains contacts and networks within the cluster and with key scientific organisations
- Researches and proposes solutions relating to a wide variety of data governance issues.
- Liaise with a variety of internal stakeholders to understand data governance challenges, available tools, opportunities and provide advice on potential solutions.
- Plans and coordinates project scheduling, administrative tasks, and project logistics.
- Implement and quality control the science and technology component of environmental scanning functions, to contribute to branch/division/cluster corporate and strategic planning and initiatives.
- Explore and identify potential new scientific alliances, collaboration, networks and funding for enhancing scientific capacity and effectiveness.
- Relevant degree and or experience in data governance would be highly regarded.
- Government experience highly regarded
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Techniques and methods in project and/or change management.
- Project management skills including scoping and planning projects
- Problem solving
- Implementation of projects and processes
- 3+years in Project Coordinator or similar role
- Immediately available candidates preferred
- Citizenship or Permanent residency required