This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
Lead the gathering, review, analysis and presentation of project data to effectively meet reporting and project evaluation requirements and outcomes.
- Provide a range of project management and support services including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation, and implementing and monitoring project plans.
- Manage a range of complex high profile projects that relate to NSW government
- Lead the development and implementation of strategic and operational plans, frameworks, policies, processes and procedures that address program priorities.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring, and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of project outcomes, and support effective decision making.
- Scoping and managing projects.
- Identify, analyse and monitor emerging issues, trends and risks with the potential to impact on project delivery.
- Participation and contribution to team meetings.
- Undertake the evaluation of projects to assess appropriateness, effectiveness, and efficiency, and to determine the need for corrective action and review.
- Undertake tasks that contribute to the design, implementation and coordination of projects that deliver effective business unit outcomes and meet client service delivery needs.
- Collaborate with team members to undertake research and analysis to contribute to the development of key projects that ensure good business outcomes.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees, and consultations to facilitate exchange of information to support policy and legislative requirements for the delivery of divisional activities.
- Relevant industry experience or tertiary qualifications in a business-related discipline
- Government experience highly regarded
- Techniques and methods in behaviour change.
- Project management skills including scoping and planning projects
- Problem solving
- Implementation skills
- 3+years in Project Coordinator or similar role
- Immediately available candidates preferred