Coordinate customer experience and design projects. Support the customer experience design and capabilities team and implementation of initiatives
- $58.44 - $65.00/hour + super - 35 hours/week
- 6-week contract w/ immediate start
- Parramatta location w/WFH
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This newly created Government department uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Environmental Information Systems Officer manages and coordinates the development and implementation of a range of information systems and market tools to contribute to the development and enhancement of the Scheme
- Support and coordinate the development and delivery of information systems and market tools and data analytics services to inform biodiversity strategies for the state.
- Design, build and maintain a high-performance information system
- Explore and creatively utilise a wide variety of established and new sources of data, investigating and evaluating new sources of business, economic, demographic, and social intelligence, to determine data rigor, credibility, and relevance to biodiversity offsets market strategies.
- Prepare detailed and accurate correspondence, written reports, publications, and briefs, that are informative and aligned with Divisional requirements.
- Collaborate with the IT technical team to ensure infrastructure of information systems and market tools are provided to a high standard.
- Advise and educate users in the use of the new information systems and market tools to improve biodiversity offsets market productivity and performance.
- Research, develop and coordinate the delivery of Biodiversity Offsets Market information and tools to contribute to the development and enhancement of the Biodiversity Offsets Scheme.
- A degree in Economics, Data Analytics or Computer Science or related degree.
- Strong understanding of economic statistics and or data science.
- Experienced in building reporting systems and or Dashboards using innovative data visualisation technologies.
- Experienced in utilising key economic data sources and networks from which information can be obtained.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience of one or more of the following: Stata, R-Project, Power Bi data bricks, snowflake and other open-source compiling containers and data visualisation technologies.
- Government experience highly regarded
- Techniques and methods in policy and/or projects
- Immediately available candidates preferred
- Citizenship or Permanent residency required