- $1023 P/D Incl. Super
- 6 Month Contract
- St Leonards (hybrid)
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 6 month contract paying up to $1023 P/D Incl Super. This role is located in St Leonards (hybrid).
About the Role
The SQL/BI Developer must have extensive experience in SQL Server.
Key accountabilities include:
- Undertake delegated management functions within the system as required including setting up users/data/modules, coordinating system testing and managing deployment of changes to the system
- Design, develop and maintain applications in SQL and other Business Intelligence Technologies
- Checking the SQL blocking queries, deadlocks, understand, analyze and eliminate them
- Working on Azure SQL databases and Azure SQL MI
- Working on Azure ADF, Azure Synapse
- Handling large data-sets and large databases
- Handling competing resource-intensive operations
- Demonstrated superior IT skills and use of technology, including use of complex applications to interpret and manipulate data and experience with the implementation of IT systems
- Excellent attention to detail, with proven data warehouse design experience and knowledge of operational and support functions of the data warehousing
- Demonstrated experience as an SQL developer
- Demonstrated experience working on Azure SQL databases, Azure SQL MI, Azure ADF and Azure Synapse
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0405 417 161.