This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Splunk Engineer role starting ASAP for a 3-month contract, paying up to $672 per day + Super. The role is based in Parramatta.
We are looking for a Splunk Engineer who has experience in the deployment and maintenance of Splunk environments. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference to the customer and contribute to a large cybersecurity operation.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Create and maintain documentation related to Splunk infrastructure
- Work with the operational team to ensure Splunk is configured appropriately and fit for purpose
- Develop efficient, reliable queries that feed custom alerts and dashboards
- Assist with design, deployment and maintenance of Splunk
- Undertake routine patching and administrative tasks
- Support enterprise Splunk deployments with data feeds from multiple data centres
- Integration and functional testing
- Experience in the installation, management and ongoing support of enterprise Splunk solutions, specifically Splunk Core and IT Service Intelligence
- Knowledge of modern IT Security Monitoring practices; Automation technologies, Machine Learning and Analytics
- Knowledge of Splunk Enterprise Security
- Operational experience with Jenkins
For more information Call Lachlan on 82969808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org