Our client is currently on the search for a Specialist Communications Manager to lead the development and implementation of communication plans to be able to support the operational impacts of the organisation. This is a 6 month contract, 3 days a week- paying $500-$600/day.
About the role:
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the collection of accurate information and direction to inform communications.
- Particularly focus on the Engagement with Internal Stakeholders within the sector
- Identify risks to reputation and the relevant project’s success and develop and implement communication plans to mitigate those risks.
- Provide effective counselling for senior management regarding their leadership communications as they relate to operational impacts from these and other projects as they arise.
- Liaise with project leads and relevant internal communication specialists to develop, manage and identify gaps in the project schedule for the communications plan to meet project milestones.
- Experience working with Internal Stakeholders/Internal Stakeholder Engagement
- Previous communications experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing and Communications