Sourcing Specialist | 6 Month Contract | Up to $44 per hour Incl. super
- Up to $40 per hour + super
- 6 month contract
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and innovative experience within the development of New South Wales government. Our client is looking for a Sourcing Specialist to deliver end-to-end complex procure-to-pay transactional services to its customers across the cluster.
About the Role
- Deliver end-to-end customer focused services across all Procurement Service Lines via a range of computer systems and technologies that meet agreed standards, operating procedures and performance targets.
- Contact for Tier 2 Transactions support and escalation of procurement related customer and supplier enquiries.
- Assess needs, troubleshoot, and provide regular updates to customers on the status of their transaction.
- Identify customer issues and/or process flaws, apply critical thinking to troubleshoot and determine correct course of action, utilise networks and relevant resources to work towards a solution.
- Communicate information effectively to colleagues and customers via a range of methods, including in written and oral forms.
- Support the line manager in the provision of on-job coaching to both peers and customers in system adoption, process and best practice risk based approach to procurement service delivery.
- Undertake development and increase knowledge and capability across all Procurement Service Lines, processes and operating frameworks by undertaking job rotation, face to face/on-line training, and participating in forums and improvement initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of full suite of end-to-end services that are provided by Procurement.
- Previous experience working in a high volume and fast paced work environment
- Strong customer service experience
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org