This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Analysis of the current/planned architecture deliverables including the technical designs and solutions to ensure the program meets the needs of the program stakeholders.
- Define and design the technology platforms and solutions to meet the identified program needs within the overarching program architecture.
- Technical implementation lead for related project initiatives.
- Resolve technical design challenges and operational issues and participate in and facilitate workshops and presentations with internal and external teams.
- Lead technical representative for the program; advocating the solution architecture and design, and advising third parties and vendors on solution utilisation and adoption.
- Develop and maintains architectural diagrams and outputs in specified enterprise tools such as BizzDesign, ARIS, Nintex, iServer and any other applicable systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or certifications in TOGAF
- SME knowledge of SLDC and SOA.
- Experience leading $10mil+ projects.
- Integration architecture experience including iPaaS, API Gateways, ETL, ESB and related technologies (e.g. REST, JSON, etc).
- Prior experience in Azure and/or AWS cloud services.
- Knowledge of PEGA or other BPM platforms is highly desirable.