- $1000 $1300 per day + Super
- 12 Month Contract
New South Wales’ Largest Transport Solutions Organisation are looking for an experienced Solution Architect with a proven track record of delivering complex Multi–site and Multi-phased solutions to join them in their Chippendale HQ. The customer is key and so to ensure they can continue to deliver reliable and sustainable services throughout they are embracing innovation in a new technical approach and in turn a complete digital enhancement of their current payment systems.
About the role:
As Solution Architect you will use your significant experience with the design, implementation, testing and commissioning of complex solutions to provide expertise to our dedicated solutions team ensuring a successful transition and enhancement of our digital finance systems and procedures. You will interface with various team’s business wide such as Project Management, Engineering and Finance and collaborate with SME’s and Business Analysts to achieve Deliverables and project timelines ensuring the appropriate prioritisation of demands. Your primary focus will be to oversee the planning, development and implementation of our newly enhanced financial transaction processing systems ensuring from end to end that solutions meet business requirements and are in line with best practice and security framework.
- Microservices / MDM / SOA
- Demonstrative experience with EMV, PCI/DSS, ISO 27000, ISO 7816, NSW PPIP
- Experience in architecting digital payment solutions
- Proven experience with Design, Implementation, testing and commissioning of multi-site and multi phased solutions.
- Experience in System Integration
- TOGAF Certified
- IT Related Degree
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
For more information please contact Lauren on 0282 969 807 or via email at email@example.com