- $1062 P/D Incl. Super
- 6 Month Contract
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 6 month contract paying up to $1062 P/D Incl. Super. This role is located in Parramatta (hybrid).
About the Role
The position works closely with other business units and the program / project team and has an emphasis on the development of solution architecture deliverables. The role reports directly to the Program Manager and the IPOS Lead Architect, with a dotted line to Enterprise Architect for Integration and Applications.
Key accountabilities include:
- MS Dynamics, CRM Experience is essential
- Will be working on a MS Dynamics On Prem solution
- Product Owner relations experience is essential
- Drive all stages of solution architecture, including identification and evaluation of relevant solutions, that support the organisation’s required capabilities throughout the lifecycle of the program.
- Work within the Enterprise Solution concept and Enterprise architecture framework to identify possible solution options highlighting the benefits or risks of each option and reticulate the rationale for a preferred solution.
- Define and design solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives.
- Work within an Agile project delivery team and drive architecture deliverables based on project timeframes.
- Analyze and translate business and technical requirements into a solution blueprint that outlines enterprise services integrated across applications, systems and platforms teams to achieve objectives.
- Document current and future state architectures.
- Identify and develop transition state architectures that takes into account a multi-year multi-system transformation program.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the subject of Application Architecture and Integration (Services and API Management).
- Develop, pilot and recommend new architectures to support application requirements leveraging reusable components. Reviews new solutions for conformance to existing architectures. Understands and articulates technology strategies and objectives.
- Experience working on an on prem MS Dynamics solution (not a cloud based solution)
- Proven extensive experience as a Solutions Architect gained across a number of larger organisations (>5,000 users) with complex solution requirements.
- Experience with different DevOps toolsets in the automation of Software and infrastructure as Code.
- Experience in complex application integration approaches using products e.g. Mulesoft, IIB, EntireX and MQ.
- Ability to solution leveraging microservice architecture through containerization technologies e.g. AKS, Vmware, Kubernetes and service mesh implementations.
- Ability to architect using the latest cloud innovations including SaaS, PaaS and with a background in either Azure services.
- Experience with interfacing with Salesforce, Service Now and Marklogic.
- Demonstrable experience in Java or .Net development.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0405 417 161.