Solution Architect | 6 Month Contract | $990 P/D Incl. Super
- $800 - $900 P/D + Super
- 6 Month Contract Length
- CBD Location
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
We are looking for a Solution Architect to provide high quality professional solution architecture and design services within this department.
Key accountabilities include:
- Providing high quality professional solution architecture and design services and supporting the implementation of a new whole of government platform.
- Shaping the structure and behaviour of a range of technologies that support design and build of the new solution.
- Working closely with data architects, service designers and business analysts to define and implement the future state design of an innovative regulatory solution.
- +4 years experience working in similar roles; Government experience beneficial.
- Identify and model the current state architecture such, application, data, end user and mobility services, security management services, network and cloud services.
- Analysis and decomposition of business requirements, non-functional requirements and models and other artefacts to inform the target state architecture.
- Produce technical architecture, integration and design artefacts.
- Work with product teams to proactively inform and come up with technical options and designs to solve business problems.
- Work with Enterprise Architect and broader architecture team to ensure options and designs are consistent with the broader target state architecture, standards, principles and the strategic direction
- Participate and manage multiple product streams informing the iterative build process ensuring the agreed work is completed within the required sprint time frames required timelines.
- Responsible for ensuring that technical services perform, scale, are reliable and meet availability and redundancy requirements.
- Monitor and review technology vendors and ICT deliverables for accuracy, quality and alignment to the solution architecture.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0410 812 314