Solution Architect | 6 Month Contract | $1210 p/day incl. Super
- $1210 p/day incl. Super
- 6 Month Contract
- Parramatta (hybrid)
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 6 month contract paying up to $1210 p/day incl. Super. This role is located in Parramatta (hybrid).
About the Role
The Solution Architect will develop, maintain and support the design, use and delivery of appropriate solution architecture to improve business information access, compliance and leveraging of information. In turn, this will validate data-driven strategic planning, policy development and operational decisions to meet business needs and align with the organisation’s information technology strategy.
Key accountabilities include:
- Translate strategic technology plans by constructing solutions, applications and delivering services to solve business issues
- Support and maintain comprehensive solution architecture models, policies, standards and procedures to deliver quality options and solutions to program and project teams
- Deliver, monitor and evaluate solution architecture projects to develop, improve and maintain data and information models across Transport projects
- Promote ongoing use of information and governance tools and processes such as glossaries and registers to optimise and support information solution leverage and compliance with architecture principles and standards
- Collaborate with project managers to reduce technical complexity through solution design documents that specify and describe features, phases and operational delivery
- Provide review, commentary and endorsement of information architecture options and recommendations in solution architectures and technical designs across the full lifecycle of IT business ideas and projects
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Solutions Architect
- Industry experience and expertise across a wide range of technical areas
- Extensive experience and a proven record of achievement in a complex technical environment requiring the integration of a range of applications
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0405 417 161.