- 12 month contract with 2x12 month extension options
- Canberra Location
- $100-$120 per hour
- NV1 essential
About the Company
Our Federal Government client is seeking Solution Architects who special in Virtualisation, including on-premises hosting using HCI hardware and VMware software (including vSAN), Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and containers.
About the Role
A successful candidate will have:
- a strong understanding of how virtualised platforms connect with other infrastructure components including AD, SAN, Gateway and also cloud technologies AWS and Azure.
- background in design of virtualised platforms - design documentation, requirements gathering, security controls, data compliance, integration with existing on-premises systems and cloud services
- The candidate will have proven experience in design, implementation, and support of infrastructure environments and virutalised platforms.
- Demonstrated experience with infrastructure projects and integration of cloud technologies.
- Experience working with government in a similar role.
- Strong technical leadership capabilities and able to deal with complex issues with customers, technicians and vendors.
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with team members and client stakeholders.